Thursday, December 13, 2007

Class cancelled tonight, but final still set for Tues

I just got a call from the college. Class has been cancelled tonight so we will not be having our final quiz. So I will have to make some amendments.

1) THE FINAL EXAM IS STILL SCHEDULED FOR DEC 18th.
2) QUIZ 11 has been permanently cancelled. Instead I will post the quiz online with the answers and you can use it as a reference for studying
3) I will be posting a review for the revelant chapters between today and Sat. The most important being Chapter 34 on the balance of payments.
4) Due to losing our final review class, I will allow you to turn in one final extra credit project. Here are the terms. It is the same as what currently exists (find an article, write a double spaced one page summary relating it to the class). However, instead of applying it to your quiz average I will apply it to the final. Instead of being worth 2 points I will make it worth 4 points on your final.

If you have any questions, please e-mail me.

No comments: